Description: There are really endless benefits of cupping therapy. The practice has been done for over 2000 years. Although believed to have started in Chinese culture as a means of alternative healing or alternative medicine, it has actually been used all over the world. Now it is used globally as a way of treating the body alternatively and also used by elite olympic level athletes to recover muscles quicker.
We recommend you get 8-12 cups for the back or 5-6 if only for facial/arm/leg use.
Approx Size: Diameter: 15cm, Height: 50cm
Color: transparent, purple, pink, blue, green
How it Works: A partial vacuum is created in cups placed on the skin either by means of heat or suction. This draws up the underlying tissues. When the cup is left in place on the skin for a few minutes, blood stasis is formed and localized healing takes place.
Cupping therapy has been further developed as a means to open the 'Meridians' of the body.
Meridians are the conduits in the body through which energy flows to every part of the body and through every organ and tissue.
There are five meridians on the back that, when opened, allow invigorating energy to travel the whole length of the body. It has been found that cupping is probably the best way of opening those meridians.
Cupping has also been found to affect the body up to four inches into the tissues, causing tissues to release toxins, activate the lymphatic system, clear colon blockages, help activate and clear the veins, arteries and capillaries, activate the skin, clear stretch marks and improve varicose veins. Cupping is the best deep tissue massage available. Cupping, the technique, is very useful and very safe and can be easily learned and incorporated into your family health practices.
The new cups have done away with the traditional firing. It has not only improved efficacy but also simplified the procedures of cupping therapy. Silicone is superior to glass and plastic cupping when it comes to easier massage and better suction for pain relief.
The improved silicone cups for ancient Chinese cupping therapy are now available in our online store.
They are easy to use and safer for self-treatment at home.
5 Important Reasons to Do Cupping
1. Eliminate Headaches In the research that was published in The American Journal of Chinese Medicine was proved that therapy with cupping can be very efficient for treating headaches. The researcher was conducted on 70 patients and all of them had problems with tension headaches. They were evaluated right before and after the treatment. 66% of the patients experienced reduced severity of the headaches. For the patients there were relevant clinical benefits.
2. Relieve cough, cold and allergy symptoms Cupping therapy can help to stimulate the lungs (and many other vital organs as well) and can clear out the phlegm. Coughing can be caused because of excess phlegm in the lungs. Cupping therapy can speed up the process and can relieve the allergy symptoms, cold and cough.
3. It will move the lymphatic fluid and blood in the body and thus speed up the metabolism. Improve mood and relieve anxiety
4. Cupping therapy will improve the blood circulation, boost positive feelings, eliminate toxins and improve sleeping that reduces tension and promotes deep relaxation.
5. Flush out Toxins: when you do a cupping therapy session, the stagnation will be improved and the blood will rush into the treated area and efficiently will eliminate toxins. It will clear out the lymph and dead cells, along with other accumulated debris. Afterwards these harmful elements will be naturally expelled from the body.
6. Anti-Aging: With cupping therapy the process of aging can be slowed down. If you perform this treatment on your face you will promote rejuvenation of collagen and remove the signs of aging.